1.Made by high pure mullite as raw material,and adding alumina powder according to different type and then sintering in high temperature.
2.Al2O3 content is 50-85%.
3.Bulk density is 0.6-1.75g/cm3, crushing strength is 1.5-6.0MPa, thermal conductivity is 0.221-0.72W/(m.K) (1350°C)
4.Working temperature:less than 1600°C,Max working temperature:1700°C.
Other Series Of Refractory Products
Parameters Of Light Weight Insulating Brick
Properties&Advantages Of Light Weight Insulating Brick
1.Low levels of iron and other impurities;
2.High mechanical intensity;
3.High refractoriness, can contact with the flame directly, suitable for various atmosphere;
4.High porosity, low volume density, low thermal conductivity;
5.Good heat insulating performance and energy-efficient;
6.Low creep rare at high temperature,good thermal shock stability;
7.Chemical corrosion resistance;
8.Long service life
Mullite insulation bricks can be in direct contact with the flame.
Mullite insulation bricks can be used as linings or as thermal preservation layers in various industrial furnaces and kilns in metallurgical industry, ceramic industry, chemical industry, machinery industry, such as blast furnace, hot blast stoves ,electric arc furnace, cement kiln,melting furnace, ignition furnace, flue, refining equipment, heating equipment and piping, regeneration device, gas furnace, soaking furnace, annealing furnace, heat reaction chamber and other thermal industrial equipment.
Packing&Shipping Of Light Weight Insulating Brick
cartons+wooden pallet or as per customer's request. The neutral carton packing or OEM.
Lead time and payment terms:
The order will be shipped within 15 days after confirmation
Terms of payment: T/T, 30% deposit, the remaining 70% will be paid before shipment.
Krs material is a manufacturer of calcium silicate board and pipe with well-equipped testing facilities and strong technical force.With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in Insulation of industrial kilns and pipes and other industries.Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs.
We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a manufacturer, and engaged in the production of refractory insulation materials for more than 20 years of history, enjoy a good reputation among customers around the world.
2.Which port can you support?
Qingdao port or TianJin port.If the destination port is provided, we can give you the quotation of CFR and CIF for your reference.
3.What's your Minimum order quantity(MOQ) of your product?
Most customers choose 1x20"GP as trial order. Small orders are also accepted
4.Can we visit your company?
Yes, for sure, you are welcome to visit our company.
5.We need samples. Can you provide samples for confirmation?
Samples can be provided for confirmation, but we do not bear the costof mailing.