|Product Name||propane fire pit|
|Body Construction||Glass fiber cast concrete|
|Burner Construction||304 Stainless Steel|
|Control System||Electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas and Propane|
|Heat Output||Maximum 50000BTUs|
|Contains||Fire Bowl,Lava rock,Canvas cover|
|Certification||UTL & CE Certified|
|Accessories||Matching tank cover and wind screen available|
|Delivery time||Within 10 days|
2. Advantage of Fire pit:
1. GRC 1) Burning 22 Hours test No crack on the whole body 2) Natural Material Element product consist of high performance cast concrete or natural stone, that bring the fire pit stronger and more durable, ecology. Improving your living atmosphere.
2. Advanced burner system Specially designed burner system makes sure the service life and performance of the products.
3. Superior performance Be able to withstand high temperature as fire pit, also can be safe storage and used in very cold areas.
3. Related Products :
1. Where can consumers buy suitable liquefied petroleum gas?
Most of the standard 20-pound liquefied gas tanks can be used for this stove product, no special design is required. To
2. The height of the flame when burning?
The flame height index depends on the supply pressure of the line pipe and the type of medium used at the top of the burner. If the burner with the highest pressure is used and the medium is used for combustion, the maximum flame height can reach 18''
The flame height of our company's 50000BTU certified stove products is 30.
3. Can each liquefied gas tank be hidden in the main body?
1 No, it is not possible to place the gas tank inside this product
2 Yes, you can place a standard 20-pound gas tank on the bottom of the table when using it
4. Does the stove as a whole contain a cover?
Yes, the protective cover is included in the whole, which is used to cover the table-top when the burner and basin are not working.